Andddd today, teachers' day celebration. I didn't watch! (I was blocked by the stupid stairs haha). So anyway, I ended up sitting next to Nellyn, my partner in Madness! And Nellyn told me a story!!
It makes no sense! Like stuff usually does when we talk. hehe. I shall tell you the story!
"Once there was a man who had two wives.
One wife was very young and the other was very old.
The man was middle aged.
Every morning the young wife would pull out all his gray hair so he looked as young as her.
And every night the old wife would pull out all his dark hair so he looked as old as her.
The man went bald."
HAHAHAHAHAH typical Nellyn! And, well, she told me I'm the only person mad enough to appreciate the story. I find it hilarious.
whee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment